martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017

(10) English Language Challenges



In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some occasions I use some of its words or expressions. Where I use it the most is when I'm singing, because many of the songs that I like are in that language, and there's when I can apply all of this knowledge. 
In school I had good teachers so I guess I learned the basis of english, now in the University, taking this classes and writing the blog have helped me to remember some things, and to know new expressions that are commonly used by americans or british people.
But I think that most of all, the thing that had help me a lot it's to know more vocabulary, that's always necessary and it seems like never ending. Write these blogs help at that, whenever I need to use a word that I'm not sure to know, I look for it and then I learn something new.
Another thing that I need to improve are the uses of the verb tenses. I get tangled up with them because some are so similar, and I mixed up the past with the present and then I'm not sure of anything... But I think that's a things that I'll be learning with constant practice. 
It'd be great if someday -hope it's not so far- I could travel to a country that speaks only in english -So I don't mix languages- and where I can just be practicing the whole day. It must be very frustrating the first days or months, but I think that's the only way to get into learning it  really well. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...