lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

(9) Changes to my study programme

Even though I like the perspective of the career in this University, I think there comes a point where it seems that those subjects related to periodism are more important than those ones related to cinema, and that even in the first one the same materia it's repited in different classes of different years, which I think it's not necessary for us at all. Instead of that, there should be more subjects that can reinforce technical issues like photograpy, illumination, use of sound equipment, and things like that, which are really important for us.

And even though I like this connection with the communication side, I think there should be a relationship more strong with arts too. It's too little the searching in this way, and it seems that all that matters in this career it's "what you say" and not "how you say it", or at least that's what the subjects reflects, even though in the practice you can experiment by yourself. 

I think five years it's a lot, so the changes I said could be done. And if they can't, maybe there could be more elective classes that includes those themes that are not being enough considered, like art direction, an area that I'd really like to develop, but which seems to not be important in this "social-political-communicative University", because it has been taken way too superficially.

I remember to finally have this art direction class the past year, and that I became so disappointed :( and I remember that sudden there was this “color” elective subject that didn't exist before -the only one that can be related to art direction- but then everyone wanted to join, so they didn’t give me a space in it </3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...