domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

(5) My future job

It seems like people that are studying filming aren't sure of what their future look like, and I'm one of them too. It may be because of the instability of the industry in Chile, or just because we're not sure of what we want.
I think that a job related to cinema can offer you many possibilities, but at the same time it looks like there aren't many options, do I make myself clear?
In my case, I don't know what I want for a future job, I know that I'd like to continue working in something related with the career I studied, but I don't know exactly what would that be.
I'm opened to new experiences, and I'd like to keep studying things, even though I'd have to work in little things just to pay that.
The idea of living with just one -and always the same- job doesn't attract me, I prefer to be constantly changing, so I could learn more and be surprised more often. In this point of my life I don't really care about the money, so if I'm happy with my job -whatever it is- that'd be okey for me.
Let's make that Camila of the future think that better!

1 comentario:

  1. We totally share the same idea about a job or a carrer, like you said, the idea of living with just one carrer or job is quite boring. Learn new things and experiences make us modify our heads and change.

    ResponderEliminar

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...