lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

(6) POSTGRADUATE STUDIES




If I finish this career someday, I'd consider taking a course related to art. 
In cinema I like art direction among other things, and I think I could continue studying that, but also I like the idea of arts in general, having subjects like color theory, art history, sculpture or painting, I don't know what exactly the subjects are, but all must be interesting to know about. And knowing a "little of everything" could help me in the future to make different things that may appear in my life, not necessarily a specific job or work in general, because I think that knowledge would be helpful just to express myself, and to see life in different ways. It all sounds kind of abstract thought, because I haven't been thinking a lot of a postgraduate course.
And continuing that idea, If I could choose where to study, I think I'd prefer abroad, in a quiet and peaceful place with pretty views, and with great teachers that develope creativity and that aren't strict with their class, so I could feel free to do anything but with their guide. Also in a part-time course, so I can do other things daily, work or other activities that I like.  Well... I guess I have no idea of what I want, how sad :(

4 comentarios:

  1. i also want something with Art :) maybe we can study together

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The arts complements them selfs in order to create one master piece. Many cinematographers are not just that, but arquitects, painters, etc. So you are not wrong saying that you want to study something related with art, because everything will help.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I do not know about my future, too. I have not closely thought about the studies. So we'll cry together.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh my! I think all in this class know nothing about his future (me included) it's kinda sad and frustrating.

    ResponderEliminar

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...