lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

(8) Summer plans

I haven't thought about how I will live this next summer, there are different possibilities, but I've been keeping that mission to Camila of the future.
I thought some time ago that I could do the University's practice during the summer, but now it seems that I can not because of the schedule.
One of my cousins told me recently that we could travel this summer, and go to another country like Peru, Uruguay or something like that. But the truth is that I do not have any money now and I think I will not have afterwards neither. So I think that there is a big possibility of the course of this summer, to find a nice job the first month, in December or January and then, with the money, think of traveling with friends or family.
The other option is to be with my father in La Serena, where I lived most of my life, and just be relaxed, go to the beach, go out in the night and just sleep and eat a lot during the day, that attracts me a lot too haha. La Serena in summer is so different from the rest of the year, there are plenty of tourists and lots of night life, so it's a lot more fun. And go to the Elqui's Valley is always a good option too, camping by the river and being with the nature, seeing the beautiful sky at night. Mm .. and I think that I'd like to attend workshops and take classes of dancing, singing or whatever too. But I'm so indecisive! I guess I'll try to do as many things as I can.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...