lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

(7) I'm fine in the present (?)

I think I would not be prepared to go to the future and see things that I could'nt understand, I'd get depressed or something like that  by how things turned out, and how society and technology have developed. I'm not a fan of technology so that's the main reason of why I think that travel to the future could make me feel sad or empty. 
Nevertheless, I do not think I would like to travel to the past neither, maybe to a remote past, in the origins of human history or something like that so I could understand some present behaviors, or maybe I would travel beyond, until prehistoric times, so I could see dinosaurs and plenty of extraordinary animals.
But, even so, I think I'd prefer to go to the future to analyze how humanity will change, and see if there are things that are different than now or If there are problems that can be fixed before they happen. 
I think that's my main interest to travel, the possibility to see ourselves, and our political, social or emotional changes.
I'm very sensitive so that's why I said before that maybe seing a future society that may be really related to technology -like it seems now- could make me feel bad... but that'd be just because I wouldn't understand it, so I'd just have to be very open minded. Maybe in the future lot of things will be better than they are now, so I'm just been being pesimist, yey!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

(10) English Language Challenges

In my daily life I'm not speaking english for the streets precisely, but... in some  occasions  I use some of its words or expressio...